We are pleased that the Government has now eased some of the restrictions in place in England and given us the green light to restart property sale activities, subject to stringent social distancing guidelines. We will now be able to undertake marketing activities such as property viewings as well as resume property inspections for valuations and advisory work.
We are committed to ensuring the safety of our clients, tenants, our team and the public to minimise the spread of infection and help protect the NHS. We would like to reassure you that we have taken a great deal of time and care to ensure the way we work is fully compliant with the government guidelines. We have therefore put in place actions to ensure that we work safely and that we continue to provide an excellent service.
Our experienced team are on hand to discuss any requirements or questions you may have so please get in touch if you need any advice.
Steps we are taking to protect our clients and staff:
- We will carry out a risk assessment prior to any inspection or viewing to ensure that we can proceed safely.
- We will ensure that we are safe and healthy and will also ask that all viewers and parties we come into contact confirm they are too, prior to undertaking any work.
- We will practice social distancing at all times and will remain a minimum of 2 meters apart from occupiers, clients and viewers.
- We will wear a protective mask during all property inspections and viewings and where deemed appropriate will also wear protective gloves.
- We will clean our hands prior to entering a property and will limit contact with surfaces once inside. We will also ask that viewers do the same.
- We will use technology to limit personal contact where possible.
- Communication is key and we will always keep in touch to ensure that all parties are aware of any measures we put in place to ensure that our clients, tenant’s and staff feel safe and protected.
- We will ensure that we follow and keep up to date with the government’s latest guidance for employers and businesses on Covid 19 and safe working guidance.