- Three storey Grade II listed building, with two retail/bar units to the ground floor and offices above.
- Prominent location within Preston city centre.
- Part let with both ground floor units occupied and currently generating a gross income of £26,500 per annum, with annual rent increases. Potential to
increase the income further through a letting of the first and second floor offices.
- Property extends to a gross Internal Area of 4,100 sqft
- Potential to convert the upper floors to residential subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents.
The property comprises a mid-terrace three storey building with two retail units to the ground floor, currently configured as bars, alongside office accommodation to the two upper floors which is separately accessed. All provided frontage to Winckley Street.
8a Winckley Street is configured as a cocktail bar and includes a main bar to the front, with built in serving area, alongside a seating area to the rear and two WCs.
8b Winckley Street provides a craft ale pub, with a main seating area with built in bar, beer store which has been partitioned off to the rear and a WC.
The offices are accessed via a hallway to the ground floor, with a staircase leading to the two upper floors. The offices are partitioned internally in places and provide a variety of smaller offices and larger open plan space. Each floor has a newly fitted small kitchenette