CLOSING DATE FOR OFFERS 26TH JUNE 2020
For Sale upon instructions from Lancashire County Council
Surplus Flood Lights and Masts
- Formerly used on football pitches and tennis courts
- Abacus Lighting system
- Former tennis courts – 4 masts with 3 lighting units and 4 masts with 2 lighting units
- Former football pitches – 4 masts wiht 2 lighting units and 2 masts with 3 lighting units
The lights are currently sited adjacent to the former Glenburn Sports Collage, accessed from Yewdale. The nearest motorway junction is Junction 4 of the M58 approximately 0.5 mile to the south west.
A selection of surplus flood lights and masts which were formerly used around tennis courts and a 3G football pitch. They were installed approximately in 2010.
The original manufacturer was Abacus and there are:
- Former tennis courts – 4 masts with 3 lighting units and 4 masts with 2 lighting units.
- Former football pitches – 4 masts with 2 lighting units and 2 mast with 3 lighting units.
- Each mast is approximately 12m in height
N.B., they have been decommissioned for some years and no warranty is given as to their condition or operation.