Preliminary Sales Details Pagefield Mill, Wigan

  • ¬†Suitable for redevelopment subject to planning permission
  • Approximately 7.7 acre site (3.14 ha)

The site comprises a former mill and buildings constructed around 1867 for John Rylands by a Bolton architect, George Woodhouse and the site was formerly known as Gidlow Mill or Rylands Mill. It comprises the principal three storey mill buildings, together with former North lit spinning and
weaving blocks, a reservoir, a railway viaduct and a chimney sat on a site extending to approximately 7.7acres (3.14 ha

Type
  • Commercial
Status
  • For Sale
Price
Open to offers