PHASE 2 AVAILABLE NOW
Parr Bridge Village, Mosley Common Road, Tyldesley M29 8QR
Exciting opportunity to be part of a new mixed use commercial development, in the centre of thousands of homes. Delivering retail units, restaurants, health and community hub, Lidl supermarket, children’s day nursery and the potential for leisure uses.
Ideally located for Manchester, Bolton and Wigan, Parr Bridge Village is situated half a mile to the north of the East Lancashire Road (A580) with excellent links to the M60 and M61.
The site has outline planning consent which allows for a mixed use scheme from 1,000 to 57,277 sq ft of A1, A3, D1 and D2 uses. The buildings offer space from 1,500 sq ft to suit occupier’s requirements. The development is part of a wider planning permission that includes the development of 154 executive homes on the adjoining site, much are now constructed and being advertised for sale.
Pre lets are agreed on Phase 1 which will provide:
- 20,452 sq ft Lidl supermarket
- A children’s day nursery, providing places for over 100 children with a well known provider
Phase 2 is now available and will include:
- A health centre and community services hub to cater for over 9,500 patients
- Over 22,000 sq ft of restaurant or retail space available, all with parking and service areas
- Stand alone drive thru restaurant, or retail pods