Freehold Development Opportunity
- Suitable for residential development.
- Site Area of 1.45 acres (0.59 hectares)
- Well established and popular residential location, close to Blackburn.
- Close to Rishton town centre with a range of local amenities and on the adjacent street to The Hyndburn Academy.
- Available with Vacant Possession.
The site provides a flat and irregularly shaped parcel of land, enclosed to three sides by a brick wall. The site was formerly the home of York Mill, a local textile mill, which was demolished some years ago and now provides a cleared parcel of land suitable for development.
Current access is from York Street, via a gated entrance. Livesey Street runs along its northern boundary and Back Lord Street to the southern boundary. A small part of York Mill remains (outside of the demise) to the eastern boundary of the site.