Development opportunity/vacant workshop/storage/office premises
– 2 storey workshop/storage/offices
– Approximately 462 sq. m ( 4,972 sq. ft)
– Development potential (subject to obtaining any necessary consents)
– Resolution to approve planning for 8 storey student accommodation scheme subject to a s.106.
– Situated in the Fabric District
The site is located in an area known as the Fabric District, on the western edge of Liverpool City Centre. The area is known as the Fabric District due to its historic associations with fashion and textiles and is located between Islington and London Road. The Fabric District is a key area for regeneration in Liverpool, with a long term plan to create new homes and working spaces, alongside leisure and recreational uses. The Fabric District borders Lime Street and the Knowledge Quarter, which is home to the City’s Universities and the £1bn Paddington Village Scheme.
The property comprises a 2 storey workshop/storage/office unit that extends to approximately 462 sq. m (4,972 sq. ft). The property currently provides workshop space to the ground floor with offices to the first floor.